About Your Visit
What should you bring to your appointment with Metropolitan ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery.
We want to answer as many of your questions at your visit. Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment.
Please prepare for this by bringing:
- Patient registration form
- Condition of treatment form
- Health questionnaire
- Medication list
- Allergy patient information (if applicable)
- Allergy questionnaire (if applicable)
- Drivers license or state issued identification card
- Primary and secondary insurance cards
- A friend or family member to take notes / help with questions
- A list of your questions /concerns/ past medical history and surgeries
- A copy of your XRAYS / CT scans (not just the reports - please get the actual films)
- Copies of records from doctors related to your sinuses / nose / allergies / lungs.
Welcome New Patients!
This will speed up your visit! You can also download office forms, pay your bill online, and request an appointment.
Forms Available Online - Downloadable
Forms require free adobe reader, click here to download for free if needed.